Our love of cheesecake knows no bounds. You can enjoy a delicious
cheesecake all day long and all year round. But anyone who’s ever baked a
cheesecake knows the main pitfall: it looks magnificent in the oven,
but when you take it out after baking, it seems almost to lose air. An
unsightly dip appears in the middle – and the cheesecake simply
But you’re not alone! That’s why we’ve created our
cheesecake stabiliser for you and other cheesecake lovers. It stabilises
your cheesecake, preventing it from collapsing, making you the envy of
your guests. Their cheesecakes are almost certainly still falling down!
What else you’ll need
For the cheesecake filling:
- 750 g low-fat quark
- 150 g sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites
- 1 pack of vanilla or Bourbon vanilla sugar
- 3 – 4 drops of RUF Lemon Flavouring
- 250 ml milk (1.5% fat)
For the base:
- 200 g wheat flour
- 1 level teaspoon of RUF Baking Powder
- 75 g margarine
- 75 g sugar
- 1 pack vanilla or Bourbon vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
Make the dough
- Preheat a conventional oven to 175 °C (fan approx. 160 °C) and line a springform tin (26 cm in diameter) with baking paper.
- Now mix the flour with the baking powder.
- Put the margarine, egg, sugar and vanilla sugar in a mixing bowl and blend briefly using an electrical hand mixer (dough hook).
- Then add the flour and baking powder mixture to produce a kneaded dough.
out the dough on the base of the springform and press down on it
towards the edges to ensure that an edge of 3 cm tall is created.
Make the cheesecake filling
- Separate the 4 eggs first and collect the egg whites in a separate container.
- Use an electric hand mixer (whisk) to mix the egg yolk, low-fat quark, sugar, vanilla sugar and baking flavouring until smooth.
- Then add the milk and cheesecake stabiliser. Mix well again.
- Then beat the egg whites into firm white peaks and fold into the remaining mixture using a spatula.
- Add the cheesecake mix to the springform tin and bake the cake on the middle shelf of the preheated oven for around 70 minutes.
baking, immediately loosen the cheesecake from the edge of the
springform tin using a knife and leave to cool on a wire rack.
starch, modified starch, flavouring.
The prepared product contains:
|Energy (kJ)||1501 kJ|
|Energy (kcal)||353 kcal|
|of which saturates||0 g|
|of which sugar||0.1 g|
* Reference for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal).
Information for persons with allergies and/or intolerances
This product contains the following allergenic ingredients according to the law:
Due to our wide range of products, different articles are produced on the production lines, so that traces of certain allergens cannot be completely avoided despite careful processing:
May contain traces of egg, milk, soya and nuts.
You might also like these products...